17th century emerald ring
A bow-shaped ring of Western European origin, circa 1680. The engraved gold shank supports a head with a central foiled emerald and rose-cut diamonds, set silver. The reverse of the ring is arcaded with black and white enamel. It is size K and 1/2 [US 5 and 3/8] and in extremely fine condition with the majority of the enamel still intact.